Chris concentrates his practice on civil defense litigation, focusing primarily on health care matters involving the defense of physicians, hospitals, and other medical providers, and general health care law. Prior to joining RFBN, he litigated mass tort and insurance defense actions, and worked on transactional and regulatory issues in the general counsel’s office of a large health system.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2012
- B.A., Northwestern University, 2005
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, Minneapolis-Southwest High School, 2001
- Illinois, 2012
Honors & Awards
- HCALI Award, Health Care Law/li>
- Recipient of the 2012 Rubenstein Scholarship
- Prostate Cancer Research Program Coordinator for Dr. William Catalona, Northwestern University,
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
Chris was born in Oak Park, Illinois and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Chris and his wife live in downtown Chicago.